Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ADR - the obsession grows

I am very content with the person that I am.
However, if I could be any one other person in the world I would not hesitate to steal Anna Della Russo's body/wardrobe/apt/life.
It's her intermittent typing in capital letters and the affinity for headwear and the fact that she has another separate apartment for clothes.
Plus, you know, she's the editor of Vogue Nippon (the coolest one, let's be honest) and definitely does not look almost 50.
Oh, and we both love leopard print. It consumes half my closet, it consumes her entire bedroom.

We're like, soul sisters.

Thus her new perfume release marks the first time I have truly wanted to buy something solely based on the person who endorses it, with the exception of Olsen-twin clothing circa 2000. She just released the promotional video, shot by Juergen Teller and set to Kanye's 'Runaway', and I want it. That is her apartment she is in. Those clothes were gifts from Pucci and Roberto Cavalli. She is awesome. The cute little gold shoe bottle isn't helping either.



gimmegimmegimme

No comments:

Post a Comment