Sunday, November 28, 2010

this beat is sick

I haven't posted anything on the new GirlTalk album, All Day, yet because I was trying to wait until I did a full album review; however, I've been so busy that there is a slight possibility that won't actually happen. So until it does (or in case it doesn't...) I figured I'd champion a single track, Jump on Stage. It's hands down my early favorite and the one you all should check out if you decide to forgo listening to the whole album (although why that would happen is beyond my comprehension, as it's completely phenomenal). The Skee-Lo throwback is almost as good as the Gaga/Iggy Pop combo at around 5mins. This is a dance-in-your-underwear, jump-around-the-living-room song that never fails to pump me up. It's the reason I love GirlTalk oh so much. Pure auditory gold my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment