Thursday, February 10, 2011

it's heeeere

It's Fashion Week!
I shall do my best to chronicle the best and brightest as they appear but will make no promises as to timeliness.
HOWEVER, I did start out well: first day has closed and I am now head-over-heels for Steven Alan. The models look like Western bohemian hobos who left their former jobs as tailors to become train-hoppers. It's phenomenal.
Also, the debut collection from What Goes Around, the NYC vintage boutique, is to die for. While some take vintage and use it as 'inspiration' but only produce a non-cohesive amalgamation of every 70s era designer (cough Rachel Zoe cough), WGA had beautiful ties throughout their collection - notably, leopard, floating wide leg trousers, and sheer skirts. I want it all.
Lastly, the Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, which I can't even talk about because I'm too sad about not being able to afford it. It's what you'd expect form a diffusion Rodarte line - toned down from their usual collection but just edgy enough to make you swoon.
Fuck my budget.
Below, my favs:Steven Alan

What Goes Around


Rodarte x Opening Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment