Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You're Killin' Me Smalls



The rest of the world decided to catch up with me on the whole red/white/blue front - about time guys, don't you know America looks good on everyone? (slightly kidding...)

TopShop is always the worst thing for me. It's conceivably affordable, but not so much for those of us with, ah... meager funds. I want everything and can maybe splurge on one thing.
They're tugging especially hard at my heartstrings right now with these phenomenal pants below. I absolutely need them. I can barely afford to eat, but these must enter my closet.



also coveting: baller baseball jacket


rings rings rings. always.
Upon further investigation, I unearthed these gems on Urban. Why am I so poor...

although, this does look a liiiittle too copycat on Proenza Schouler's PS1 for me... am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment