Monday, March 28, 2011

walk on the wild side

new purchases! spring is a-coming. gotta gear up.

I love rings. Having a hand stacked with bands and gems is a combination b-boy and royal, and I can't get enough of it. This means I am constantly on the lookout for more, but while I like quantity I refuse (As I do with all my jewelry) to buy it from a large retailer/ chain store. Stumbling upon unique pieces is my favorite part of jewelry collecting.
I found these babies in the LES on Saturday. And yes, to answer that question, I am rather fond of fauna.


Also, I purchased this a few weeks ago but neer got around to uploading the photo. You may call it ridiculous, I call it sweet as hell. Fringed black biker-style jacket with imitation cow-hair? Yes, please. It's a little giant on me but when I saw it on etsy I absolutely could not say no.



No one can ever say I am anything less than in love with Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment